Dyslexia Awareness – Get Involved!
Raising awareness and educating yourself and others about Dyslexia and other specific learning difficulties is a great way to help reduce the stigma that surrounds learning difficulties.
- Share Dyslexia Facts with your friends, family, teachers and peers.
- Educate yourself about what Dyslexia is and what it isn’t.
- Research the differences between Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Dysgraphia and Dyspraxia
- Start a conversation, talk about Dyslexia directly and openly.
- Attend or participate in Dyslexia awareness events or activities.
- Share your story to help raise awareness and reduce the stigma associated with Dyslexia.
- Volunteer your time to a Dyslexia organisation or donate to a Dyslexia charity of your choice.
- Share information and facts about Dyslexia on social media and use the hashtags #Dyslexia, #DyslexiaAwareness, #DyslexiaAwarenessMonth.